We are currently seeking applicants for multiple PhD scholarship opportunities associated with ARC CPTT research projects.
A tax-free scholarship of AU$31,828 is available to successful candidates for 3 years, with a possible 6-month extension. It is a condition of the scholarship that the successful applicant completes a minimum of 12 months placement with an ARC CPTT industry partner during their candidature.
Expressions of interest are invited until the end of 2018 or until filled.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for enrolment in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the relevant University node, including the required level of English language proficiency.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake research and research training in one of the Centre projects and have an approved academic supervisor from the relevant University.
- Academic merit and CV;
- Area of study and research proposal;
- Academic referee reports;
- Interest in and/or experience working with industry partners;
- Evidence of well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills.